Foundry Langley offers young people 12-24 access to mental health and substance use support, primary care, peer support and social services.
location 20616 Eastleigh Crescent, Langley, BC V3A 4C4
email [email protected]
FRIENDS OF DOROTHY LANGLEY
Friends of Dorothy is an inclusive, safe, LGBTQ2S+ centered, weekly drop-in for youth ages 12-24. We provide a space for youth to connect with and support one another; and to plan and participate in events and awareness campaigns.
At the Langley Youth Hub, any youth in our community will find acceptance and care under one roof. The Hub provides opportunities to meet the basic needs of youth such as food, showers, laundry, and toiletries. We also provide services such as medical care, substance use counselling and harm reduction programs, mental health counselling, employment and housing support, and life skills training - all of which are imperative in increasing the overall well-being of youth. The services and programs of the Hub are provided in-kind through our partner organizations.
Address: 6275 203RD STREET, LANGLEY BC, V3A 5E6
Translifeline - 1-877-330-6366
Qmunity Resource Centre - 604-684-5307 x 108
- Facebook and Twitter: @Qmunity
- Information, education, support groups, advocacy and referrals for lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual and questioning youth, adults and older adults and allies
Prideline BC phone: 604-684-6869
- Peer support, information and referrals for anyone in BC
- Available weeknights (Monday to Friday) from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Facebook: PFLAG CANADA
- Information and support for parents, families, friends, co-workers and others
- PFLAG chapters are located across BC and Canada. Find contact information on the PFLAG Canada website