Immigrants and New Refugees
Address: 20399 Douglas Cres, Langley, BC V3A 4B3
Langley Early Years Hubs / Family Navigation
Aldergrove Family Place
Address: 27330 28th Ave, Aldergrove, BC V4W 3K1
Douglas Recreation Centre
Address: 20550 Douglas Crescent, Langley City, BC V3A 4B3
Langley Community Services Society
Address: 5339 207 St, Langley City, BC V3A 2E6
Willoughby Elementary School
Address: 20766 80 Ave, Langley City, BC V2Y 1X6
At the Langley Youth Hub, any youth in our community will find acceptance and care under one roof. The Hub provides opportunities to meet the basic needs of youth such as food, showers, laundry, and toiletries. We also provide services such as medical care, substance use counselling and harm reduction programs, mental health counselling, employment and housing support, and life skills training - all of which are imperative in increasing the overall well-being of youth. The services and programs of the Hub are provided in-kind through our partner organizations.
Address: 6275 203RD STREET, LANGLEY BC, V3A 5E6
ASTRA - supports Fraser Valley youth 13-24 (primary focus is on 13 – 18) who would like to change their relationship with alcohol and/or drugs. Staff provide support based on individual goals and needs. Please contact us at: Greg Maccluskey 604-312-5866 [email protected]
Prevention and Health Promotion - Jaime Arthurs 236-889-4581 [email protected]
Address: 26850 29th Avenue, Aldergrove, BC V4W3C1
Settlement Workers in Schools (SWIS) | Langley School District
Online Application Form
The SWIS program provides information & orientation services to new immigrants and refugees in Langley. SWIS also provide needs assessments, action plans & holistic case management services to newcomers with limited English or other settlement needs.
SWIS workers can assist you:
- Register for school and connect with your child’s teacher and school programs
- Apply for your Permanent Resident card, CareCard, Social Insurance Number, tax benefits, BC Housing, Rental Assistance, Child Care Subsidy and more!
- Register for adult language classes (LINC) or adult education
- Make connections to other community programs and services!
- Workshops & orientation sessions on the BC school system, post-secondary education, parenting, life in Canada, community services and much more!
- Conversation circles to meet others and practice English