Support for Young Children
- Ishtar Transition House – Provides short term education, information and supportive counselling on an individual or group basis to children who have witnessed or experienced abuse.
- Langley Child Development Centre – Provides a range of services required to support children and youth (birth – 19 years) with developmental delays and/or special needs. Programs include the Infant Development Program (home visits, assessments, drop in playgroups), Supported Child Development Program (support in preschool and daycares) and Aboriginal Infant and Supported Child Development (home and centre visits as well as Aboriginal Family Nights and playgroups).
- SASS Program – Provides professional counselling, education and support for children and youth up to the age of 19 years who have experienced sexual abuse and sexual assault.
- The Centre for Child Development – Helps children with the most complex and severe development disabilities. Using a multi-disciplinary approach that is tailored to meet each child’s unique circumstances, the centre provides therapy, care and support all under one umbrella.
- Langley Association for Community Living - The Langley Association for Community Living supports over 400 children and youth with special needs and adults with developmental disabilities and their families.